Sunday, May 22, 2011
Act 1
Act 1 is crazy and it's only the beginning. Nora is full of secrets and is full of herself. I mean how are you going to talk about your children when your friend just said that she didn't have any. She hardly pays any attention to them. Although she is really ravishing. Poor Mrs.Linde, how could she ever be friends with someone like Nora. They are completely opposites. Nora means well in everything is does like getting Mrs.Linde a job. Nora husband, Torvald Helmer, was bedridden. Yet Nora saves his life by going to Italy. I love how he calls her animals name. Don't you think it's cute? The trip that Nora took her husband to save his life has a whole big drama behind it. Nora took the money from Krogstad who foraged someones name. Krogstad is a mean person for trying to blackmail Nora just to keep his job. Which I belive is really frivolous. Did I mention that her husand dosen't like borrowing? I'm wondering what's goning to happen next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment